classyfast
Banned
Rep
Drives: e36m/e46m/E92 LCI 335/f30 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by gugga4u View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by classyfast View Post
This is what I suggest if you want to stay under the radar and in factory warranty.....MPPK, then stack it with jb+ or the dinantronics Bluetooth boost controller, which is essentially a jb+ with Bluetooth.

I run this and simply pop out the jb+ for service. Simple as shit and my 14 xdrive rips pretty decent.

Had jb3, jb4 Cobb Apv3 protuned on other 335's I've had and they were all awesome.....just make sure if you go with jb4 know how to pull that fucker out quick before you take it to a dealer. I got tired of that shit, tried Cobb, then got tired of that shit. So back to my 3rd jb+ (with the mppk and mpe) just for kicks!
It's great to hear you've had MPPK and JB+. I want to know if your exhaust note made a difference with MPPK but without MPE. I don't want to spend extra on MPE, and am happy with JB+ .... only if I could get a deeper exhaust note, I'd be extremely happy

Does MPPK alone help the exhaust note at all? If so, any videos/audios of exhaust sound without MPE?

Thanks!
Okay so MPPK came with my car, but I drove plenty of non MPPK equipped 335's to tell you the sound does change, the exhaust overrun aka burbles are not there without the MPPK. As for regular sound at idle it's pretty much the same, same too with tame driving.

The MPE definitely amplified the burbles, people that hear my car love it but from inside I didn't notice much of a difference. When I had my sister beat on my car it sounded fucking godly. I'm xdrive and auto with the resonators and dp intact FYI.

With the addition of the jb+ stacked, the exhaust note didn't really change but now I can hear the turbo spooling way louder and he factory dump is louder as well. I love this combo and will be turning up the jb+ soon! Highly recommend this combo.

One this absolutely for sure, every damn 335 or 340 should come with the mppk, it is absolutely necessary to have this. I don't give a shit about hp gains and track racing, daily drivability and the overall car experience is completely changed for the better! Love it.
Appreciate 0