Pterois20
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW F30 2012

Garage List
2012 BMW 320d  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIFCAIDS View Post
You started off so well, then I saw the grills, grills 2.0 and the dynamic indicators, yikes!

I wish you luck with turning this around but unless you plan on driving 2ft from a gritter all winter you're not going to need protection behind the grills.

I'd have stuck with the standard chrome (ties in with the wheels), then Alpina style front and rear lip and finish it off with some Eibach springs or something. Very classy looking.
I'm not much into chrome and I want to give it a more sporty look.

The reason behind the protection is that I miss 1/3 of the radiator, and I think that it is due the stones on the roads.

Today I've dismantled the air intake silencer and the air intake, pipe and give them a proper clean. with APC. Tomorrow or Monday I will receive the distribution belt (or fan belt), I don't know when was last changed and makes a squeaky noise.

Also a bizarre discovery. When I bought the car, I went to BMW Sytner (Coventry) to service the car and do some repairs. I have discovered that they didn't change the air intake filter when the should according to what I booked. They also broke something that caused misfire (they said a high-pressure line). 2 errors....bizarre
Appreciate 0