09-28-2021, 07:15 PM   #151
TJZ67201
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakek66 View Post
Looking to order a loaded Blue with Red interior M240i XDrive to replace my 2021 530i M Sport. I really want to see it in person first, it looks like a direct copy of a 3/4 Series interior with different door cards. For $57k as I want it that’s $13k less than the m440i I looked at. Just makes me wonder if I’m missing something? Heck even adaptive Dampers and M sport rear diff is standard.

Edit - they took off Sirius XM and HD radio on the builds for chip shortages. That’s something I don’t want to go without so I’ll hold off ordering.
Besides the temporary radio stuff you mentioned, the only big difference from the M440i is the size as the 2er is considerably shorter and a bit lighter. You also can't option some lux features such as ventilated seats or power operated trunk. Also no mild hybrid as in the 440.

None of those bother me plus I love smaller cars so the 2er is perfect for me I'm waiting until Jan to order so it will come spring 2022. Hopefully the situation doesn't get worse by then lol
Appreciate 0