Drives: 2022 M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saab Story View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmase248 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jphcbpa View Post
What are the lease payments Per month ?
For me, at least without any incentives (doing the math) and with taxes I'm looking at around $735 USD a month….

Price: $55k (rounded up)
Down payment: $5k-$6k
Miles: 12k per pear
Lease term: 36 months

My dealer posted a deal for $2,500 down with a monthly payment of $650 w/o taxes included, but I think it may be for their own built allocation.

I should be able to pick up my car this upcoming week so I'll update my post to give the real numbers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmase248 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jphcbpa View Post
What are the lease payments Per month ?
For me, at least without any incentives (doing the math) and with taxes I'm looking at around $735 USD a month….

Price: $55k (rounded up)
Down payment: $5k-$6k
Miles: 12k per pear
Lease term: 36 months

My dealer posted a deal for $2,500 down with a monthly payment of $650 w/o taxes included, but I think it may be for their own built allocation.

I should be able to pick up my car this upcoming week so I'll update my post to give the real numbers.
Never make a down payment on a lease. If you crash on day one that money is gone
Agreed. I own now, but when I've leased in the past I've always put money down or else I was stuck with a monthly payment that was really high.

I looked around and no dealers in Southern California are offering any incentives for $0 down. Without putting anything down I'm looking at a payment near, if not above $1k per month.

Thinking about all this maybe I should have gotten a broker to help me get a hood deal on a lease.
Appreciate 0