View Single Post
      05-08-2022, 03:17 PM   #1
BobHen
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 2022 M240i

BSM Pics & A Few Initial Thoughts

Picked-up mine 5/23/2022, so about three weeks ago. I have around 400-miles on the car.

Specs: BSM, Standard Trim, Cognac Interior, Red Calipers

The first 4 images are in cloudy weather the last image is in sunlight.

Some of the sportier cars that I’ve previously owned include: 2 Mustang V-8 GTs (Auto and Stick), 3 Infinity AWD G37s, Buick (made by Opel) Turbo 4 AWD and a 2019 BMW 330i Turbo 4 AWD.

Thoughts so far…

I’ve owned a few black cars before and black, white or color I usually keep my cars pretty clean so keeping black clean I find is no extra effort. I do like the black/cognac combination and I’ve already had a few complements on the interior. I’m happy with my color spec, especially here in “mostly cloudy” PA.

After 400 miles I decided to give “sport plus” a try. With some open road in front of you, putting this car in “sport plus” will change your life! You find yourself muttering “wows” at every turn or during hard acceleration.

I swapped-out the Pirelli run flats for Continental Extreme Contact DWS 06 all season/performance tires. So far, I “really like them”: excellent performance and better ride quality than the run flats. I bought a tire repair kit and tossed it in the trunk for some peace of mind.

With the car in "comfort" it does a very respectful job with our poor PA roads, especially for a small sporty coupe.

The car lives up to the hype/reviews and every time you push it, it will definitely put a smile on your face! The driving position is comfortable, as are the seats. I love driving the car and never want to get out of it! It is truly an amazing car, especially for an all-weather daily!

Good luck to all with yours.

Bob
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
redcars103.50