View Single Post
      09-19-2022, 10:17 AM   #305
Artemis
Rep
Drives: BMW M2C - BMW X1

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckybadger View Post
This car will run for 6-7 years. I wouldn't be worried about getting an allocation.
It will be a nice car for sure, but all of us should be able to get it at some point within those 6-7 years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by F87LUV View Post
Think I'll wait to see if I like the new M2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rat_House View Post
I'll probably wait for the LCI
Quote:
Originally Posted by bromudez View Post
Agreed - I think I'll wait for the LCI
Quote:
Originally Posted by themk View Post
Yeah if I was in an M2C I would wait as well it's going to be interesting to see how these compare long-term.
Quote:
Same!!!
Quote:
Exactly. Same here, I can enjoy my 2019 M2C for another 4 years and then grab the G87 LCI.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
The more I see the more I am thinking I may wait and give up my #1 slot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by atl_1M View Post
Same.
My 2020 F87 M2C (M-DCT) properly serves the purposes I use the car for. Clocked 50K kms with it so far - a good piece of kit I hope to keep in pristine condition. May change my mind someday, but not feeling the itch, for the time being, to part ways with it in the forseeable future.

Quite likely I will take a closer look at the G87 M2 LCI scheduled to go into production in April 2025 (only two years after first G87 M2 deliveries [April 2023]). Time and life moves on, that's true. But like most who drive an F87 M2C, I won't have any less 'Freude am Fahren' in the meantime.

Genuinely happy for all those getting the G87 M2 in the meantime. It also promises to be a good piece of kit.
JustinHEMI7453.00