Denver Coutu
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 G42 M240i, 1997 E36 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mode.grau View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albator_IIII View Post
Nice! Do you know if the MAMM (Black Vernasca Leather w/ M Highlight) has a cost? My sales rep did not have pricing on the options.
All 3 Vernasca leather interior options are at no cost here, only the full Merino leather buckets which are part of the M Carbon Package ($13k).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allenssmart View Post
Allocation already?
Not quite. No dealers have allocations yet, this is simply my placeholder with my dealership. I've been told I'm 3rd in line here so whenever BMW does their rounds of collecting the orders to push into production, that's when allocation will be confirmed. If I'm not mistaken this is either happening in December or early 2023.

According to my sales rep, these initial/early placeholder "orders" are for BMW corporate to gauge the interest from the market to make adequate plans for allocations & production.
I would not say those words to my client nor has my manager ever told that to me. From what i understand BMW provides allocations passed on the previous years sold cars. All M2 orders are built in the system and saved. as BMW releases allocations to us my ordering manager amends them to the spec of the person with the oldest deposit. If no customers are waiting to order a vehicle my manager orders the car to a spec of his choosing. Also, BMW will release HEA specs that are pre built to certain spec. The dealership will find out the details about 2-3 before they arrive. They will be a free for all to the first client advisor who gets their customer to say yes to that spec. Waitlist or not. I recommend having a good CA who will see the HEA drop and tell you before other CAs can do the same. I would offer the HEA first to my waitlist customers before reaching out to other prospects.
Appreciate 1