Quote:
Originally Posted by carjoy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadruple VANOS View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBeagle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by carjoy View Post
M Racetrack Package. Anyone know what it includes finally? I suspect the Cup2's plus something else, but it's just a hunch.
"Also on the options list is the M Race Track Package, comprising the M Driver's Package together with the M Carbon roof, M Carbon bucket seats, interior trim strips in Carbon Fibre finish and track tyres."

https://www.press.bmwgroup.com/globa...m2?language=en
I'm surprised the Carbon Package is so hardcore that it includes (mandates?) Cup2 tires. That's another significant reason to make sure buyers really want those seats.
Can Cup 2's be driven in rain? Heard they are not as good as Pilot 4S but is it acceptable. I doubt if most people who get the Carbon Package are doing so to strictly track the car and never drive it on a city road in various conditions.
Cup2 have reduced tred depth so even if you never drive in the rain, they're not going to last nearly as long as PSS. Cup2 are a track day tire, perhaps the carbon buckets are a similar type of sacrifice for everyday use and it makes sense. I just know there's a LOT of carbon bucket buyers that only like the look and never intend to track their car. They won't like having to plan on wearing through a set of tires in the first year of ownership.
Appreciate 2
atl_1M1520.00
Biimmer70.00