View Single Post
      12-16-2022, 11:10 AM   #158
VIERsr
Major
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: BMW M2

Garage List
I really don't understand how anyone can take the choice of car color so personally or even worse wish for compliments from others.
Having seen the TR in person many times and having some experience with photo retouching, I can say with sufficient certainty that the latest photos of the TR M2 have been heavily edited, as have 99.9% of the photos on the official channels/websites. But retouching has a MUCH greater impact on a red car than on a white or black one, that's why the TR will hardly look as good as in the latest photos, most of the time it will appear faded/orangish. I really like it in photos, but in person there has never been a light condition in which I liked it, and it wouldn't be nice to buy a car in one color and then find it in another, that's all.
That said, I will finally see the M2 in person tomorrow, hoping it will be ZB just to be 100% sure that it is not the color for me, since I have already seen all the other ones.
Unfortunately, the poor color choice (both exterior and interior) is a serious problem.
Appreciate 1
zero213266.50