02-15-2023, 06:12 PM   #382
Albator_IIII
Retired Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 335i 6MT Custom

Personal Update:

I was on the list at 3 dealers:

-7th, Class B dealer in my city, MSRP, refundable deposit, and draft signed invoice;
-8th, Class A dealer next city over, MSRP, refundable deposit, and draft invoice signed; and
-4th, Class B dealer in my city (Bavaria BMW), MSRP, no deposit, and no draft invoice (only emails and texts).

I have been in contact w/ assigned CAs but the 3rd on the list has been silent for a while so I stopped by today.

The GM was out of office. The sales personnel on site did not know the specs of their incoming HEA or if they even got one.

They informed me that they are not doing a list anymore, they will specs all their allocations and sell them to the first come when available w/ likely ADM.

My E90 335i 6MT will need replacement eventually. I informed them that although my cars will get serviced there due to proximity (closest to my house and work), their sales department just lost 2 sales. I told them that I have no doubt they can and will sell all their cars as they wish but not to me and I will ensure to inform others potential buyers to steer clear of them.

They will let me know when they know the specs of their HEA should they get one and when it will be on site so that I can se the car in person.

I was suspicious of that dealer from the start so the disappointment is minimal. Glad I branched out.

Stay safe out there.

2023 G87 ///M2 (production began Jul 4th 2023)
2008 E90 335i | Silver Grey | Terra | Piano Black | 6MT | ZSP | ZKO | ZAT | ZKI | ZPL | ZKL |
Appreciate 4