View Single Post
      03-03-2023, 12:47 AM   #28
gaz
Rep
Drives: F44 M235i

Got same issue here with my F44 m235i. Updated the software and weather app and some other apps gone grey and nothing happen when I pressed it. Anyone has any updates after 24 hours wait? Are they coming back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PP3121 View Post
Update progressed smoothly and completed in under 1 hour. Have not driven since then, so cannot comment on any changes. A quick glance at some of the settings seems to be the same as prior.

All very good observations for me to be aware of when I go out later today.

UPDATE:

Starting the car revealed some of the same observations: weather widget is no longer present; however, icon app is still there; nothing happens when you press it. Will wait the 24 hours to see. Other settings were reset to factory. For example, remote start needs to be reactivated. Phone app showed preconditioning, but car did not turn on. After going through most of the settings again for the past 1-1.5 hours, I think I have it back to previous choices.

The car seems to shift more smoothly - psychosomatic? This is in Comfort, Auto S/S Off, Auto Hold ON.

Next, will check the functionality of the digital key. Since I do not have the proper model Samsung phone (I have the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra), I know I cannot use my phone as a key. Also, I had not been able get the credit card digital key to work although it is set up. I will check later to see if the update rectified anything.
Appreciate 1
PP3121363.50