View Single Post
      06-22-2023, 01:22 PM   #13
Polo08816
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisismikeyb View Post
Before mounting tires there was about 1mm of clearance between the wheel and the strut. The Kuhmo's in 275 width I don't feel would have cleared with 3mm spacers, it might have cleared with a 5 mm spacer.

Overall, with the camber plates maxed and the 12mm spacers, the fitment and stance are great. I'll have to take some pictures at the next autocross when I swap back over to them.
https://support.apexraceparts.com/hc...-Fitment-Guide

Quote:

Front & Rear: 18x9.5" ET35 with 265/35-18 tires
Available in: ARC-8, EC-7, FL-5, SM-10, VS-5RS
Extremely close front inner clearance, 3-5mm front spacers may be required depending on tire brand.
Additional negative camber recommended up front to prevent rubbing.
Rear fender roll may be required depending on ride height and tire brand.
I forgot to mention both DVC and I have F80 front control arms if I remember correctly. That might affect fitment slightly.

Of note, in order to gain more tire clearance to the Ohlins R&T spring perch, I actually removed my -0.5 degree camber wheel knuckles and installed +0.5 degree camber wheel knuckles. It provided an additional 3-4mm in clearance to the strut body. This is not the most cost effective way to gain clearance and is only appropriate if you have camber plates where you can compensate for the camber gain from the +0.5 degree camber wheel knuckles.
Appreciate 0