07-08-2023, 07:49 AM   #33
RockCrusher
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 2023 ZB M2 6-speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_U_D View Post
Now that you have your G87 what options would you add or delete if you could get a do over?
If I would have to stay within the confines of what the factory order/option choices are I guess I'd leave the car as is.

Oh, if I had ordered the car I probably would have not ordered the CF roof. While I'm no fan of sunroofs I am a fan of saving/not spending $2600....

But I like the looks of the car with the CF roof and lighter is better so even if I had to do it over again I might check the CF roof option.

There are some options I don't care for and would not want mainly because I'd never used the options. First on the chopping block is the wireless charger. (Without referring to the order sheet I assume I could just drop the wireless charger by itself.)

Another option is... is... Well, that's it I guess. Delete the wireless charger.

Oh, maybe I'd go for the automatic. The clutch/manual transmission in the car is a nice combo but to really appreciate/experience the car's acceleration an automatic is required.

With an automatic taking off from a stop is easier and the automatic just shifts quicker and consistently time after time. Big HP almost always is *better* with an automatic. That's why I bought my 1st Scat Pack (485hp) with an automatic and my Hellcat (707hp) with an automatic. The 2nd Scat Pack I bought with a 6-speed manual and the clutch/manual transmission was ok but it dulled the car's acceleration somewhat compared to the 1st Scat Pack fitted with the automatic.
Appreciate 0