View Single Post
      08-29-2023, 09:48 PM   #17
Ricochet48
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 RSX-S

Not really. Especially if you want a RWD biased AWD coupe with great performance, decent luxury/tech, solid mpg, and a somewhat usable rear seat.

Supra & Z are solid picks tbh, but lack practicality (no back seat, limited storage & visibility).

The 86 & BRZ are just too slow (but are slightly more practical).

The Integra Type S is very practical, reliable, and comes in a 6MT... but is way overpriced (should have only been $5K max over the CTR, not $7K) for my tastes and is in wrong wheel drive with a meh interior (no sunroof even though it's in the Aspec haha). The CTR is way too ricer boi with that spoiler (and otherwise looks like everyone's riced our Civics)

The S3/4 look boring af and RS3 is expensive for nearly the same performance as the M240i.

The CLA Mercedes options just seem way to expensive to maintain and are not sporty enough.

The WRX is ugly as sin and they dropped the STI version... brand is basically done for.

The Lexus RC is just too dated, heavy, and not actually focused on performance.

Finally the M2 is fugly, get shit mpg, and the extra power can barely be used unless on a track

Honestly the only other option I would compare the M240i to is the M340i. I think the price difference is way too much for an extra 2 doors and some more legroom. Plus the M240i looks much sportier imo. Most people would never think the M340i is so high performance as it looks so boring.

Last edited by Ricochet48; 08-29-2023 at 10:07 PM..
Appreciate 4
MPR1828.00
ggggbmw441.50