View Single Post
      12-21-2023, 05:08 AM   #1
turnsignalslol
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '24 G87 M2

BMW FS Easy Pay

I was planning on doing manual payments a couple days ahead of the due date just to be safe and let the payment process and everything to avoid any hiccups but that seems like a lot of unnecessary work since BMW has an "Easy Pay" system that automatically charges your payment amount on the due date.

I have two questions:

- If you manually make payments and choose to pay earlier than your due date, does that change your due date to the day the payment was processed or does it honor the original due date on the contract?

- Is there a risk of a payment being marked as "late" if you use Easy Pay? Since they charge you the day of, and charges usually take a couple days to stick, do they mark that you've paid as soon as the charge goes through and is pending or only when it is fully completed?

It seems you also can't make payments ahead of time (scheduling future payments), as I saw a thread where someone manually paid for a month and activated Easy Pay the same month and was double charged the payment, but the next month wasn't covered and it just acted like you paid extra in that month. Sorry if the wording is confusing, I can elaborate if anyone has any questions.

All help is appreciated, thanks!

Past: 2022 330i RWD
2020 M2 Competition DCT
Appreciate 0