View Single Post
      01-19-2024, 09:41 PM   #58
Egrunt
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 (F90), Tacoma, GTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by micah_675 View Post
USAA is far from top rate these days. All their services have gone to crap. So much so that I pulled all my money from them about 2 years ago. They made it impossible to add my wife to my accounts and we had lots of issues getting my daughter's accounts set up. Not to mention they dropped me because I had 4 not at fault claims in 2 years. Yes I said not at fault. I had a tangerine scream Focus ST that got ran into 5 times in 3 years. USAA dropped me over that. For years I couldn't even get a quote out of them, now they are more expensive then Geiko for me.

Never again.

As for my insurance. I have been with progressive since then. The M2 with a teen driver on my policy is 850 every 6 months with a 500 dollar deductible. My policy with 4 cars on it (3 full coverage) is what some of you are paying for just your M2 and that's nuts.
That is a great rate with Progressive, I see you are listing Germany as your location. Out of curosity, Progressive quoted me at 58 years of age and a clean driving records with no collisions, $1,534 for full coverage for 6-months of coverage. Geico for the same coverage is $1,258 for 6-months of coverage with a 500 comp and collision deductibles. I also live in San Diego County in California and location does play a part on how much your insurance will cost. I have only found one company years ago that was cheaper and that was CostCo insurance however they would not insure my motorcycles and the home insurance for my two homes cost more which made my total policy with my homes and vehicles more then USAA.

Last edited by Egrunt; 01-19-2024 at 09:46 PM..
Appreciate 0