View Single Post
      01-31-2024, 10:48 PM   #19
Ceros15
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 Mustang v6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tturedraider View Post
You are exactly correct, but none of the members on Bimmerpost are interested in what the market will actually bear. Apparently being an enthusiast has an overwhelming effect on one’s perception of the value others will place on your car (or wheels and tires). And then at the other end of the spectrum is the Want to Buy crowd. It’s kind of crazy and amusing at the same time.
The “want to buy crowd” is definitely the crowd that kills it. I love my car, and if nobody buys it for what is the minimum I would sell it for then I’ll keep it, I’m fine with that. I posted my car for higher than normal yes but I don’t think it’s totally outrageous considering most will lowball to $30k anyways. If I post it for $25k I will get lowballed to $18k which is Honda civic prices and then still the “want to buy” crowd will find something to complain about. Can never win lol. If someone wants to buy a car like mine, xdrive manual clean title, they have to fly out to another state because it’s that much harder to find and that’s where the price difference comes from, the rarity. Again if it doesn’t sell, it is what it is.
Appreciate 0