03-03-2024, 11:29 AM   #6
MASHCT
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW M2 MG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumpinjeep View Post
I say, sell the F87 while you can (prices on them are dropping very quickly) and invest that money into a CD or something. Or if you have the garage space, turn that F87 into a track weapon and have fun with it.
HA! We think alike! The prior owner had already modded the car. I had no idea until I brought it to a bud's house to take it out for a spin. I had it maybe a week. He was like - your car is modded, I can feel it. We popped the hood, he looked it over & noticed all the bolt ons. Contacted the owner through the forum & found out:

Bootmod3 w/ Cary Jordan tune (dyno'd AWESOMELY!)
FMIC
Sport cat DP
FTP charge/boost pipes
M Perf exhaust

It's a little bat outta hell for sure.

I've had the car 4 years now & it's been great - have had fun on the track with it. Was thinking keep it as my daily/bad weather (perish the thought! LOL) & my track car.
2017 M2 | MGM | 6SPD Std | RWD | MP Exhaust | CSF FMIC | Active Autowerke DP w/ HF CAT | FTP Charge & Boost Pipes | Fortune Auto series 500 7k/14k coilovers | CDT Audio ES Gold Fronts & HD series Rear | Richland Forged Project Nurburg RF-GT4 Wheels | AudioControl LC-6.1200 | JL Audio TWK 88 | CF Goodies
Appreciate 3
Mr. Hankey1181.50
Bumpinjeep5669.50
///M TOWN22460.00