View Single Post
      03-08-2024, 11:30 PM   #9
fliyer
Germany
Rep
Drives: BMW F34

It's unbelievable what I've just discovered. The wrong transmission mounts are installed in the vehicle.

In my pictures you can see that the 6875904 are installed, these are actually for a petrol engine and are much softer than those for the diesel.

The correct number would be 6796617, this was never changed by BMW. I think in the past the bearings were replaced and incorrect ones were installed. These move a whopping 8mm more under max. load. Both are visually the same, but have a different rubber mixture.

Well, I'm excited about the change.

Here again is my storage of what I need:

I had to delete the link again, the page then goes to Leebmann's unfiltered page with all the locations there are.

But all the BMW dealers in North Rhine-Westphalia I called always said "not available at the moment" until the end of March. Great, I would have liked to pick up the stock from my dealer for €24. So now Leebmann has to wait.

Here is proof again that it is wrong that 6875904 was NEVER installed in the F34. I left the engines hidden in the picture, but believe me, there are no diesel engines.
Attached Images