03-11-2024, 12:26 AM   #13
Kevin_The_Clean1
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3 MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M TOWN View Post
It’s clearly pretty common. My local store had a red one which I have driven that reportedly was driven multiple times…people who drove it experienced wheelhop, and it was driven at reasonable speed, and the car still had the blocks in place

BMW needs to put out a memorandum to all their dealerships to get their shit together and quit overlooking things like this which really makes a bad impression to the overall brand experience
That's correct. If the dealership consistently fails to get some of these simple basics right, it's hard to continue to want to buy their products in the long term. It's pathetic that the people doing these PDI inspections can't seem to remove all 4 shipping blocks to save their life. 3 out of 4 blocks removed on countless cars is a clear grade F performance in my book & obvious fail. It's a blatant sign that someone doesn't care about doing their job correctly. Doing the very least at every turn. Time & time again, failing these preliminary basics shows a lack of integrity from the team. Sorry you guys had to experience this.
2017 F87 M2 - Sold & missed
2020 F97 X3 M Competition - Finally arrived ///
Appreciate 2
///M TOWN22185.50
Resoelg262.50