-
United_States
Rep
Drives: M GmbH

Garage List
2018 M2  [9.01]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin_The_Clean1 View Post
That's correct. If the dealership consistently fails to get some of these simple basics right, it's hard to continue to want to buy their products in the long term. It's pathetic that the people doing these PDI inspections can't seem to remove all 4 shipping blocks to save their life. 3 out of 4 blocks removed on countless cars is a clear grade F performance in my book & obvious fail. It's a blatant sign that someone doesn't care about doing their job correctly. Doing the very least at every turn. Time & time again, failing these preliminary basics shows a lack of integrity from the team. Sorry you guys had to experience this.
The very reason I strictly request only a BMW master technician perform the work, when I’m in for service.

Same goes for my keys. Only the technician has access to my keys. Nobody else in the dealership can drive my m car and I have to be present on any drives accordingly And they have a signed around agreement in PDF form in my service profile so it’s clear as day