View Single Post
      03-16-2024, 08:42 PM   #2
oldbmwtech
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrimdog View Post
Hi I am UK based and have the tech pack (ZTK in USA) so larger discs and pads to match. Has anyone replaced the larger pads yet and if so did you go BMW or something else like EBC. I’ve done a track day and have another one coming up and know they will need doing soon but unsure how I search for the non standard size? Thanks.
I have used Endless brake pads for the track and they work great. What I really like about them is they are not bad on the street. Very little to no noise. Here are the sizes below, but before you buy look at the drawings to make sure you are getting the correct pads. Also I bought my first set in the US and found the same in Japan for less the half price. Bought them at Black Hawk Japan. Great company and great customer service. When I asked a question they responded to me within a day or two and very up front on how long it takes to make the pads. I was amazed how quickly I got them once shipped. It only took 2-3 days to get to my home in the US.
I don't recommend EBC, from my experience in the past about 10 years ago they chunked on the track. Not sure if they have improved there compound but I won't buy them again unless I see several experienced racers recommend them.

ENDLESS EIP302 CC40 (ME20) BRAKE PAD FRONT FOR BMW G30. I know it says for G30 but these are for the G42 with the ZTK

ENDLESS EIP301 CC40 (ME20) BRAKE PAD REAR
This is only my opinion as I'm a retired professional ASE master grease monkey technician, now instructor. Your best teacher is your last mistake. Use what I post at your own risk as you know teachers only know book knowledge.
Appreciate 0