View Single Post
      03-19-2024, 05:25 PM   #9
oldbmwtech
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrimdog View Post
This is all really helpful thanks. I have emailed Black Hawk and wow they are cheaper!
You won't be disappointed with the Endless ME20/CC40, they are a great endurance pad with great modulation and stopping power with little to no fade. They do dust but so do the OE pads. I got about 6-8 track weekends out of these. After you learn the car disable all the nanny controls that will save your brakes plus give you much more driving experience. I just bought front and rear pads and going on the track the first weekend in April. I also bought front rotors due to heat cracks. Not bad for 8 hard track weekends. Rear rotors are fine. We are doing 5 30 min. sessions a day this past session which is a lot. Our session starts in Oct. and ends in April. Too hot here in the summer. Normal is 4 20 min. sessions. There are usually 100+ drivers per event now it is down to 60 so they are combining run groups to give us more time. I also have front camber plates which does help. This car is an awesome track car very happy with it and it drives great on the street with great fuel economy. Best of both worlds. The only issue I am having is it goes through tires, trying to figure that out but all my instructors are telling me I'm doing fine and not over driving the car. Let me know if you want any more advice been track cars for almost 20 years.
This is only my opinion as I'm a retired professional ASE master grease monkey technician, now instructor. Your best teacher is your last mistake. Use what I post at your own risk as you know teachers only know book knowledge.
Appreciate 0