View Single Post
      03-19-2024, 11:23 PM   #309
xtougher
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2024 G87 M2 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMR.WRLD View Post
I have 1600 miles now. I love it. I'm used to this kind of power so that part doesn't wow me. However the feeling is wild with the level 3 aggressive shifts jolt you in the seat lol. Smooth power comes alive in the top end. The car feels small to me. I love the tech and I enjoy figuring things out about the car. First mod will be AA EL as the car is too quite lol.

I haven't yet had the time to enjoy it on a back road but soon, this weekend.

How are you loving it?
That's great.

I'm only about 450 miles in, so still in break in period.

I'm still loving it.

I drove the first couple of days in whatever modes it came in, and I was like "oh, it's not loud at all". But I was told by my family it was loud from the outside. Still haven't really heard it from out there yet.

But I put it in to the sport modes and can definitely hear a bit of difference in the car, but like you were saying, not loud. My wife said it was louder from inside the house when I arrived.

Like you mentioned, I'm enjoying learning the little things and (sounds silly, but) getting used to CarPlay. Never had that before.

I'll have to hear a sound clip once you install the AA EL!

My wife told me to hold off on the cosmetic things I had planned for the car for a bit. So, I guess I'll enjoy the mods little by little...maybe appreciate it more? LOL
Appreciate 1
BMR.WRLD311.00