viperx100
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW M240i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jashue View Post
My staggered ZDK is currently wearing Continental Extreme Contact DWS 06 PLUS on stock rims (these replaced the PS4S that came stock).

In a month or so I'll be mounting a new set of PS4Ss (size 255/35/R19) on the four (size 19x9" ET25) Apex VS-5RS (bronze) that just arrived. I can't wait!

More than the $300/wheel that you've stipulated, but you live once! I'll tell ya-- my experience with the all-season Continentals has really made me appreciate the Pilot Sport 4Ss. It's not that they are bad (they have been more than sufficient as winter tires) but it's apples and oranges.
I am also going the APEX VS-5RS route (bronze or gunmetal). Such a good look on our G42s.

As far as Continental Extreme Contact DWS 06 +, I am a big fan. Great all-weather high-performance tire! It's no summer tire, but it's oh-so-good. I have the ZTK package and I currently have them all around 255/35ZR-19. It's not that I wanted the square setup per se because I still can't rotate due to stock wheels not being equal width, but funny enough, the 255s were cheaper than 245s at the time of purchase on tirerack.
Appreciate 0