View Single Post
      03-21-2024, 12:39 PM   #16
DSTR
Captain
Rep
Drives: 22 M240iX / 23 M2 Tor-Red

Strange review. I have the AT, love driving it daily. Love the power, steering, handling and brakes. Hardly ever need come out of 'comfort'. Slow, not responsive?? Yeah-- big hell no to that. I have a superb experience. Car is crazy fun and engaging slow or fast.

You got the Auto. So...........you would be bitching about the shifter, clutch engagement etc etc for the fkn manual. As if any car is perfect. You want to feel 'connected' so until you define that the best thing might be super-glue yourself to the hood. Other than that sell it. Get something else. I have no idea what you would think of the next car that has 460hp, tons o' torque, is hardly challenged by most any other car in the price range, has quick and direct steering etc.

The M2 is the best M-car for the money spent. You need to go drive the M2 in anger where you can employ the steering, power and brakes as it was designed to be used. A quick flight here to Germany might be a good start. Spring is here summer tires are in use and its nice and you can accelerate fully in places allowed and feel this M2 alive.

Other than that you need to go back to something you had in the past apparently. You could get an Ariel Atom lol. Good luck! You just sound confused. A 10 min test drive will never be enough to evaluate any car assuming you test drove M2???? You sound like you do not know what you want and have no idea how to enjoy the M2 at all.
Appreciate 10
wjones14676.00
aerobod3725.50
LCDRJohn610.50
Tslbmw73.50
BLKM58.50
GuyOh1067.00