03-27-2024, 06:55 AM   #41
BG42
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: M240ix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdurty2 View Post
But would you have these same thoughts if there wasn’t someone else that had the springs and then went to coilovers saying they thought the ride was garbage on the springs?
You gotta take everything with a grain of salt on the webs especially with cars. We had that one dude in here telling us how fast his stock 230 was, its all relative to what you know. That 230 might have been the fastest car hes ever owned or driven. Personally springs and tires are more than enough for me, have a longer off camber 270 degree turn on ramp near me. Posted speed is like 25 for it, easily doable at 60+ in the BMW the awd coming out feels great, I can do it as fast in my vette but it can get sketchy coming out if I'm not careful. So imo its not bad enough to warrant spending a ton of money on it especially considering its a luxury sport coupe. That being said once these shocks go I will do coil overs then, at 5-6k miles a year though I may not even have the car long enough for that. With the non ztk cars I think part of that weird feeling is the 225 up front. The stock Pirellis run flat or not are also junk.
Appreciate 2
Rdurty2697.50