View Single Post
      03-28-2024, 04:21 PM   #8
F32_4FORTY
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW 440i

Do you happen to know the precise location of where the wiring was messed up? Was it it in the actual side skirt or was the wiring messed up at a different location by the wheel well or some sort?

I’m running into the same issue it shows that my driver side antenna and trunk antenna code.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkanvafaee2 View Post
Update! I got comfort access working again! The problem was indeed a broken wire in the side skirt which connects to the comfort access antenna on the driver side.

The broken part was somewhat hidden so didn't see it on first inspection, but after carefully looking at each part of the wire, I clearly saw the disconnection. May have been due to animal chewing or some other factor. After soldering a wire to reconnect, comfort access was restored.

Fortunately I did not have to replace the comfort access antenna or FEM module but for future viewers, keep these possibilities in mind. If anyone else runs into this issue feel free to revive the thread or DM me. I am now basically an expert on all things related to comfort access lol
Appreciate 0