View Single Post
      04-19-2024, 11:56 PM   #18
xtougher
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2024 G87 M2 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumpinjeep View Post
Think about it, how much are you going to make in 6 years, i'm assuming people make decent money to afford new M cars. Figure for six years you make a million, what's $1700? You get to enjoy a car daily or whenever for that amount of time.
Enjoy your life ya know? Don't let half of a percent get you out of an amazing experience.
Yeah, I'm in mortgages, and I think people are often surprised at how much payment changes (or rather, how little it changes) with each step in interest rate. Obviously, comparing huge differences is one thing, but I'm specifically talking about the people fighting tooth and nail about 0.125% or something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robopp View Post
$1700 is $1700 and I prefer to not give a dealer $1700 when they’re already making a killing on a MSRP deal.
I agree with you to a point...but I'm also the guy who forgot to take out the phone toaster even though I kept reading it didn't do much charging and was greatly successful in the warming of my phone.

In my case, I was in between that, so it's about $800-$900 difference from the lower end of that.

Oh well...LOL
Appreciate 2
Bumpinjeep5666.00
Mr. Hankey1175.50