View Single Post
      04-28-2024, 03:10 PM   #17
Dave07997S
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 Ford Mustang GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stouche View Post
Hey guys, situation is this: Couple weeks ago I took delivery of my Toronto Red G87. After getting it home, I noticed a small section of the front bumper was not tucked in under the front grille. They took the car back thinking it was an easy fix, but long story short I was told they couldn't fix it and a new bumper was on order to be painted at their certified body shop. They've not finished painting the bumper, but this morning I told the dealer I would like BMW to purchase the car back from me. Think I'll have issues getting them to buy it back? My thought process is 1) there is about a 0% chance the paint will be a perfect match, especially given its TR color. 2) A 3rd party sprayed bumper due to a factory defect is not what I paid for

Not sure how this made it past the QC process of my local dealer, but that's another story.

They won't buy it back for that. You have to give them the opportunity to fix it. You accepted delivery therefore you have to give them the opportunity to fix it. This is an easy fix and wouldn't sweat it.
2004 BMW M3 Imola/Blk
Appreciate 2