View Single Post
      05-02-2024, 08:37 AM   #78
ITSMYFALLT
Rep
Drives: 2024 G87 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMoreVW View Post
So the Cars and Coffee show this Saturday in DT MPLS will be interesting. Looks like it’s half in and half out of a warehouse. They are making everyone preregister with a photo of your car. If you get picked, you pay $10 to be in the show. Not a fan of this, but I’m guessing this is due to the limited space of this lot. I don’t know if they will get a huge draw since it’s going to be very hard to get in and out of that area and the spectator lot is blocks away.

I signed up, so we will see what happens.

Edit: so the actual website is misleading. They are making it seem as if you need to preregister, but it’s optional according to their Facebook page.
I messaged Tyler about having my M2 in their BMW section in the upcoming show, and he approved it. It is a bit strange that their specialty stuff and the headliner for the show is outside and the general parking is inside? I also didn't get asked for any money, was just told to show up. From what I've understood in the past, sponsorship is supposed to cover the costs of the event, so they don't charge people for it. The "general parking" in a paid ramp at Ramp A I have a feeling is going to keep people away

Its going to be interesting because the Whips and Waffles show at 3M is at the exact same time, and they are marketing is as how cars and coffee used to be. They do apparently have 425+ cars preregistered.
Appreciate 0