View Single Post
      10-18-2021, 10:59 AM   #11584
ryan stewart
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 328it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onesie View Post
Wait, are you the guy that claims to have multiple girlfriends living at a mansion? Thought I saw something like that back.
LOL, I love my E91 but if I was a Bentley baller living in a mansion and having 6 ways with 20 somethings I wouldn't be on here talking about it, that is for damned sure. Id "have a guy" and never touch a wrench outside of a track day fix again.

Something is rotten in Denmark.

Oh and to the guy who likes the big girls, you do you man. There is nothing wrong with a preference, we are expressing ours and you can certainly have yours. And women can have theirs, etc. I dont think we were saying there is one type, more just expressing the shift in preference that has overtaken society as a whole. When I were a small boy it was all about the boobs, now nobody gives a shit because those can be bought and its about the gym butt selfies.

Id only shame people for being unrealistic/hypocritical/fake (like the cynbmw guy appears to be). Like some gross little /theredpill dude making up reasons why "10s" arent banging him (or lying that they are.
Appreciate 1
________4163.50