View Single Post
      12-01-2021, 01:18 PM   #1
702MoxyBMW
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW M240i purple

M240i car review (by me)

I picked my car up around the 18th I think or Thursday before Thanksgiving week. That gives you guys an idea of how long I have had it. I love this car. Its fast, good mix of sporty suspension and comfort and it handles great. My car is currently getting tint and PPF today but if you don't need a four door than I think this is a good way to go over the 440i option. The only cons I can think of are the lack of RWD, 6MT and the gauge cluster is a bit too digital. I prefer the old analog style but that is preference. Otherwise the car has great options and is fantastic. ITs hard not to drive fast overall. I think as these cars get faster it will tougher to stay under the speed limit. I was looking to get a new Supra so this was my option to that. I think it was a much better deal for what you get. I do like the Supra styling but go check one out in person and see what you think. The rear end is the hardest to adjust to.

Conclusion: for the mid 50k mark this is a pretty good bargain for fun, fast and some practical sense. I saw a comparison to a Cayman but for me the Cayman is more of a track car where this is better for daily duty and better punch from the torque. B58 engine is tops so I can't hate on the engine one bit. Go get one!