Quote:
Originally Posted by moominter View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortexiphan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReallyRadams View Post
I didn't think about resale. You think that would affect the value?
It would affect the value quiet a bit.

No one in real life would prefer id7 to id8. This kind of hate and toxicity for anything new is confined in the Internet.
The immersive 13 inch iDrive 8 display with crispy and inky graphics looks absolutely amazing, I guarantee no one outside of this forum is going to prefer iD7 over this.

I must of read over 20 different reviews on this new iD8 interface and I have yet to hear anything negative.

Also, iDrive 7 runs on the 4G network, iDrive 8 uses the latest 5G hardware. By opting for iD8 over iD7, you are basically future-proofing your vehicle for when the 4G network sunsets in 2029 and the system can no longer function.

This already happen to folks who was unfortunate enough to to end up when a 3G iDrive over the 4G interface. History will repeat itself, you can set your watch to that..

That's interesting , not seen the ID8 screens yet but I'm told they make the ID7 look last gen & the heads up is better .
I haven't seen one in person myself but from the videos I've viewed online, the graphics is very clean and natural.

Although it's not an OLED display, it does have 4K resolution, with HBO Max, Showtime, Hulu, YouTube, ect. installed natively and even comes with its own independent T-Mobile unlimited 5G connection for $20 a month.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0