View Single Post
      06-13-2022, 12:41 PM   #100
M3WC
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewC1989 View Post
I mean our OG M2s got the same lame sport seats that the f20s and f30s got, just a unique stitch color and a little embossed M logo.

Maybe bmw will follow suit and update them with the m3/m4 seats for the LCI refresh ala f87 competition.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochie View Post
I know the BMW modular parts sharing formula like the back of hand but I guess I was expecting something a little more unique for the G87, considering that the model has a way more established presence and popularity now than the original F87, thus, not just an experimental spin-off of such..

But it was all wishful thinking because the G87 is almost the same exact size and weight as the G82 M4, just some parts has been scaled down to keep the price just a notch under its bigger brother's offering.

The only saving grace is the manual option or else I would honestly take my 65k+ elsewhere.. 😗
Those seats fall right into the OG M2 mold. I do believe those are legit and are the seats in the base model. No reason they would go through the trouble with blue stitching, alcantara, and embossing the M2 logo. They look production ready in the videos.

I don't mind the seats. I honestly believe BMW is trying it's best to keep the base M2 near $60k. If that means OGM2-like seats, then so be it.
Appreciate 1
RideM317.00