2008M36MT
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dradernh View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008M36MT View Post
Agreed, I'll just say it , he sounds like a complete asshole. If he wants to live in conformity, he should move to an HOA, not create his own and police his neighbors. Typical sue happy American mentality, bet he's never even met or talked to the neighbor, first interaction will be dropping a lawsuit.
Nice.
I'll say this as nicely as possible so that you might accept it that way: New Hampshire is not like many other places in our country; it is, especially, not at all like the "Best Coast".

My bonafides are this: I've lived in both, for extended periods of time, and I have a very clear sense of what both are about.

That said, I am and will always be happy to compare notes.
I've lived all over the world, including New England, specifically Hartford, and spent a lot of time in Boston and NYC. I've also lived in NoVA/DC, in the SE US, all over CA and south. People are a mixed bag but those I met in/from NH all came off as nice.

It's this particular person's thought process/approach that I took exception with. He's not looking for criticism, but a lawyer, so I won't continue to make it about me. If I was his neighbor, and even assuming what he says is true, I'd think both he and the other guy are assholes and would want nothing to do with them.
Appreciate 2
dradernh4485.00