View Single Post
      03-23-2024, 05:05 PM   #6
Beaner
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW G42 M240i

To answer Ultimateone, not sure if I can tag people on this forum or not, any help with that is very appreciated.

I have seem some others on here say the same as you. I believe they do have suppliers from china as well but I'm not certain, don't quote me on that. I did get the opportunity to speak and meet with Austin directly. I can't imagine they've been around for a while as I'm under the impression Austin is the founder and he looks to be in his mid twenties maybe. With that said, context of a while is different from person to person, my idea behind what is a while may be longer than yours.

Regarding the quality of the exhaust, every person I know and trust who modify cars for a living has commented about how nice the exhaust is and have also asked me to introduce them to who put this exhaust together.

However, I myself cannot comment on the quality of their suppliers, but I can say that not all components made in China are made equally. Manufacturing facilities in China with very high quality control standards and specializations in quality science can provide very high quality products. Other facilities with low quality standards can provide low quality goods and both of these can be sold by manufacturers in bulk on Alibaba. Other than that, I cannot provide a comment on this as I do not have enough information to provide you with an answer. I do not want to mislead anyone and do not want to make any misinformed statements so I cannot give you a good answer that I am satisfied with until I have more information.
Appreciate 1
Nate48151.50