View Single Post
      03-29-2024, 04:12 PM   #1
pg80
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 C

Anyone disappointed?

I’ve had my 24 M240 for about three weeks now, just shy of 500 miles and have to say I’m kind of disappointed with it. I’m coming from. A 23 x340 and the M240 it’s just not as sporty feeling the car is incredibly quiet in all modes acceleration feels dull in all modes except for sport + The x3 made more sound and felt quicker I don’t wanna be too harsh on the 2 series if you’re judging it as a normal BMW, it’s a wonderful car, but if you’re looking at it as a performance vehicle, I think it falls flat on its face I know it’s not the lightest thing in the world anymore my G80 is technically heavier, but it feels lighter than my technically lighter 2 series I was more looking to see if anyone else has had this experience if you share the same opinion that I do or if this was something that they’ve made a change for the 24 model year The car just feels like it has no edge to it. If you took the badge off the rear of this car, I would know no difference. I would assume it was any other BMW. I’m not even joking, but at one point I went to make sure there was a B58 under the hood of this car. because I couldn’t believe how quiet it was and how just slow it feels.
Appreciate 0