View Single Post
      03-29-2024, 07:49 PM   #7
pg80
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_sir View Post
Suspension transforms this car IMO. Stock just doesn't feel very sporty. Good aftermarket springs and dampers, or even better, full coilovers are totally worth it. Or maybe you need to temper your expectations if your point of reference is a G80 comp!
Wasn’t expecting anything insane honestly my biggest problem with it is just how quiet it is. It drives fine. The suspension is absolutely acceptable. It’s just So quiet, the x3 made more sound from the exhaust and the engine, even though I’m sure the engine noise was pumped in through the speakers. I don’t understand why they didn’t do the same for this car out of the two of them I would’ve expected the two series to be a little bit more extreme but I guess not i’m trying to decide if it’s worth putting extra money into this car and getting the M performance exhaust but from what I’ve read on this form that doesn’t even turn it up all that much. I guess it’s just something I’m gonna have to get used to. I was caught off guard by it, I was trying to see if people who have different model years if it’s the same on their cars too and just Sharing my experience so far
Appreciate 0