12-02-2023, 02:47 PM   #88
Rafichicago
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M5 2009 E63AMG Wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
It's the same point; it hasn't changed. My point mirrors Car-Addicted, over-intrusion of Government. The Government is already rightly involved with speed limits as the US DOT and State(s) DOT set speed limits on roads. Everyone needs to realize speed limits are based mostly on sightlines and numbers of exits/entries on a particular section of road. Most dumbasses who speed at rates well over the speed limit think the limits are set on grip levels and an ability of a car to remain on the road. As most things, lack of education prevails when accidents happen.

I'm for better driver training, stricter licensing requirements, and periodic testing and continuing/reinforcement education.
This was my point in one of earlier posts. However seems like people will never have enough of government intervention. Some seem to think that people that are in government are some sort of gods that have superpowers and are ultra intelligent. So sad. My faith in governments have been lost at the age of 15.
YOU need to take care of yourself.
YOU need to make sure you have money for retirement.
YOU have to take care of your health
The least Government suppose to do is to make sure our borders are secure. How that one is going doesn’t require commentary.
Appreciate 3
Efthreeoh17438.00
BobBMWX3165.00