Digitalprty
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: (pending) 2024 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight707 View Post
I regret not getting the M Perf HAS.

So far the Active Cruise Control was a waste, an known waste, since I knew I would not use it. I got it just to have the tecnology in the car.

No remorse on the color, even when I wanted a black car. More of a wish than a practical choise since black and Los Angeles dont go together! But would have gone frozen if it was available back then.

Ownership since Oct 2023 and 3k miles. Here are my specs: BG, Blue stitching, Shadowline (still trying to see the differences), Lighting Package (this is really nice specially when coding the anti-dazzle lights!), Black wheels(what a pain to clean!!!!)/blue calipers, Heated Steering Wheel (a must!), Active Cruise Control (dont use), Parking Assistant (need to try this one too), Wireless Charging(it keeps coffee hot), Head-Up Display (pretty intrusive but now used to it), Manual, Remote Start.
My car has been sitting at the NY/NJ port for almost two weeks. Most likely due to the MP HAS. The wait is killing me, but I’m sure it’ll be worth it though.

Also, do you have a manual with remote start and ACC? I didn’t think that was possible.
Appreciate 2