View Single Post
      04-08-2022, 11:19 AM   #73
Tag
this is the way
Rep
Drives: N-1 starfighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochie View Post
Yea, I saw that but this is still just an unsubstantiated claim and not an official fact, so I'm still skeptical..

Seeing that they are listed as an official accessory option and is placed in what seems to be the corner for someone's house and not in a factory setting, there is a possibility they might just be a purchased set with a custom M2 badge.

I am aware that Ynguldyn is some sort of supposed insider and all due respect to him if it is indeed true but this is still the internet and anyone can claim to be anyone or be privy to secret information with nothing to back it up expect their word. 🤨

Yours Sincerely,
The Queen Of England
Your Majesty,
ynguldyn doesn't make claims, as I'm sure you've seen this thread before many times. I also wouldn't put too much stock into where the pic was taken. Remember the front bumper leak and the surrounding environment it was taken in? That didn't look like it was at any official BMW location and yet turned out to be the real thing. In my experience when ynguldyn confirms it you can take it to the bank.
Appreciate 4
Poochie9107.50
atl_1M1520.00
EXE462101.50
vj1233793.00