View Single Post
      03-15-2024, 08:26 PM   #10
NoDramaG42
Private
Rep
Drives: M240x G42

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-m2-j442 View Post
Stock to Stock: I think the M2 wins. I haven't taken it to the track but the turn in on normal back roads and the agility is fantastic. It may not be that much better but it feels more confidence inspiring.
Wow that's gotta be something despite weighing quite a lot more than the Supra.
At this point, I care more about the agility and feel, rather that out right performance on a track per say.

Makes me want to look into trading my supra or g42 for the M2cs or M2cx whenever its announched, even more

Quote:
Once the sway bars were put on (I didn't do any other suspension, just sway bars, wheels/PS4s) the supra felt very confidence inspiring as well.
Which brand if you dont mind, and I assume you got both Front and Rears done.

Quote:
My personal feeling is you can't wrong with either. I would have likely gone after a MT supra butttt toyota dealers can kiss my ass. The number I have been to with sleezy sales tactics and such vs the good ones is way to high.
The toyota dealership / amateur technicians, is a big concern. That's why I havent taken the Supra back to the dealer even for oil changes (first or any).
The MT is a fun car, but imo it feels and wants to be driven in a more old school, less aggressive and more a calm way (for instance it does not like fast or hard shifts) than its AT twin that can take the abuse at all levels.
Appreciate 0