Quote:
Originally Posted by G42Esko View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupraCooper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nashville View Post
Quote:
Anybody got any updates on front lips or springs yet?
If you have a 2 series and live near socal, you can take the car to eibach and they'll start the process of making springs
Quote:
Quote:
If you have a 2 series and live near socal, you can take the car to eibach and they'll start the process of making springs
Unfortunately, I live in north Alabama:/ and I'm still waiting on my order. I'm a client advisor and I've already been ordering stuff for it lol. I will be following this post in hopes of finding more parts for it tho.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Unfortunately, I live in north Alabama:/ and I'm still waiting on my order. I'm a client advisor and I've already been ordering stuff for it lol. I will be following this post in hopes of finding more parts for it tho.

What parts have you been able to find/order for the g42 m240i? I'm definitely curious about the aftermarket support and it's profession ever since the car was released to the public - keep me posted!
So far just a Jb4 and burger Motorsports wheel spacers. You just get the g20 spacers Bc the hub is the exact same. Any of the b58 piggyback tuners should work for them. It doesn't hurt to email the companies and ask them if something is compatible either. I will say Burgers customer service is excellent and very responsive. That and reputation is why I chose the jb. I emailed VRSF to see if a g20 downpipe would work, or if they had one in development, but never got a response :/ Also none of the suspension companies have anything developed yet but working on it.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by G42Esko View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

What parts have you been able to find/order for the g42 m240i? I'm definitely curious about the aftermarket support and it's profession ever since the car was released to the public - keep me posted!
So far just a Jb4 and burger Motorsports wheel spacers. You just get the g20 spacers Bc the hub is the exact same. Any of the b58 piggyback tuners should work for them. It doesn't hurt to email the companies and ask them if something is compatible either. I will say Burgers customer service is excellent and very responsive. That and reputation is why I chose the jb. I emailed VRSF to see if a g20 downpipe would work, or if they had one in development, but never got a response :/ Also none of the suspension companies have anything developed yet but working on it.
Also, I am in South FL. I emailed VRSF - if they don't respond I will stop by their shop and ask them directly! Their shop isn't too far from me
Appreciate 0