03-09-2022, 09:31 AM   #9
mechman
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupraCooper View Post
Excellent Write up, good sir! Again, big congratulations on your pb&j M240i lol. I cannot wait to take mine up to the tail of the dragon when I finally get it. I don't know how much time you got on the tires that came on it, but could you tell any difference once you swapped to the 245s up front?

I plan on doing the same exact thing on 792ms except with some pilot sports so I am so glad I got to see someone else do it. Not to mention I already have some bms spacers waiting in the garage for it so hopefully that will be fine to do. I'm sure it will haha
Thanks

The stock tires came off the car within 7miles after I drove off the lot so cant say I spent enough time on them to feel the difference vs the 245's I have on now.

I was slightly worried (in the back of my head) about any weird behavior with the xdrive once I switched to 245's upfront but the car didn't seem to care at all in the >1000miles I put on it so far

After having driven in the twisties, city and highway, I am confident enough to say that you do not need to worry about upsizing to a 245/35 if you desire. The car felt extremely planted in all situations
Appreciate 0