Major
Rep
Drives: BMW X5M Comp

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by r33_RGSport View Post
Should've told me.
I shipped to Australia.
Here is one of my customer G42 with MSS.

But to answer the thread topic, Eibach been MIA from car market. They've been concentrating hard in truck market.
Just for clarity the other factors I mentioned were that the -30mm drop was not needed for this car, like many here I've had plenty of lowered cars and have used MSS on several cars (also Eibach) I could have bought a set here, the Australian Distributor is not only very active but a friend. I was also a filler here for him until he took over and I know William from MSS UK quite well.

Freight to Australia in these times is expensive and difficult and there's limited stock of everything which is one of the reasons I didn't take a set as they are hard to get due to shipping delays and be quite frank I was on the fence anyway between Eibach and MSS.

Eibach are extremely well represented here and are very popular and I could not really be happier with the setup. As we all know too, Eibach supply the springs to MSS.

Either way you can't go wrong with Either MSS or Eibach and I know that Eibach's have been tested since the latter part of last year and signed off.

KWs are really the most popular HAS kit here but I don't think they do anything yet for this platform and I don't think anyone has mentioned them yet in other posts.
Appreciate 2
r33_RGSport13045.50