shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtwo3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
You know it's a couple weeks when I'm in town lol. The R8 is a 2012 so hard pass. I did one of the AMG GT's already. There's two G wagons and ones 3K per day and the other is 1K, lol. The M3 you speak of is a F80, already had one don't want to rent something I own or had. The RS5 is older and pull me over red. Plus, I don't want to Turo anything older than 2019. It starts getting questionable with the interior and or alignment on some of these cars older than a couple years.

It's crazy, here in LA a 2020 R8 v10 is $350 a day. They had Jeep compass at almost those prices in Chicago. ������ Brand new S-Class in SF are around $130-180 per day. In chicago? Couple grand and nobody has the 2021 on Turo in Chicago. Nucking futs the price disparity.
you're tempting me to put my G20 up on turo and list it for $500 a day

Side note: Jeep compass what a goddamn disaster that car is. My other bro in law rented one for the week in VA and how the hell does an SUV have less trunk space than a sedan? (The camry had more trunk space than the compass)
Ssssoooo, the reason I know how much a Compass costs in Chicago is?! The October trip the flight was delayed and we missed our Turo. Said fuck it, get a rental for a day, had too much shit to do. Hertz was empty, Budget too. Avis had the following vehicles left -

1. Suburban
2. Compass
3. Chevy Malibu

Naturally, I asked for the Suburban. It's $5xx a day so I said wtf lol. The Malibu was $289 a day so I took that, they felt bad so they "upgraded" to the Compass. You wanna charge me $300 a day? Please have more than 4cyls and heated seats. It was white and had a glossy black roof tho. Almost felt like a M car.
Appreciate 0