10-18-2021, 01:49 AM   #11575
///d
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 35d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyn-BMW View Post
I haven’t said anything wrong. Anyone who is so pathetic, to lie in order to get laid is a creepy douche bag! Don’t blame me if some of you guys fit the bill. I have a family member who’s life was almost ruined by one of these creepy douche bags. He ended up getting a good beating, which he deserved!
Wait... weren't you the one who came into this thread saying "no dating, only porking" , that at 22 you should boning as many girls as possible, told us about sleeping with a married woman from the gym while her husband had a job out of state, and was bragging about being 55 was banging his 19yr old gf in his pool while his 23yr old gf was upstairs, and his 28 yr old gf was out shopping for bikinis?

Oh yup, that was you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyn-BMW View Post
What am I doing? See that pool right there? I’m 55 years old, and I just finished banging my 19 year old girl friend in the shallow end, while my new puppy watches. That’s Lola in the picture. RIP Lola! Oh, and my 23 year old girlfriend is upstairs waiting to take a shower with me and the 19 year old! The window is open up there, she can hear us and she getting all worked up. And, my 28 year old girlfriend is out shopping in the Rolls, buying bikinis for our vacation. That’s what I’m doing’, Yo! You gotta problem wit it?
I mean, everything you've said in here is the stereotypical douchebag broseph I don't believe for one damn minute that you don't lie to girls, or anyone for that matter. And you're 55! Clearly you haven't grown up since 22 "boning as many girls as possible".
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00
Sedan_Clan25127.50