View Single Post
      09-03-2021, 06:46 AM   #81
Ugly Kar
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 to C43 Cab to G42

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWGirlFL View Post
Seating is confusing. Online configurator issues are possible. The pricing guide someone shared appears to show driver lumbar support (488 & passenger delete 48Z) as a $350 option for all interiors but it looks like the $350 option mandated by leather also adds driver backrest width adjustment (490 & passenger delete ZLF). My question would be whether 490 is leather only. I think that's a more likely SensaTec limitation if there is one.

Guide here:
https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...26&postcount=1
Since the pricing guide doesn't even show 490 and ZLF I can only go by what the online configurator is showing me, and every time I add leather it adds lumbar support for driver, deletes it for passenger (+$350, -$175), and every time I go back to sensatec it deletes the lumbar support. And if you try to add lumbar as a stand alone it automatically upgrades you to vernasca.

Also, can't get vernasca in cognac, the best color of vernasca there is. Another stoopid option move. Especially with a black exterior, which is best for this car since they did the side skirts and back bumper cover in an uneven weird black pattern.
Appreciate 0