View Single Post
      11-11-2021, 06:10 PM   #56
Good 4 2 reasons
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '22 G42 m240ix, '18 X5 35d

In no particular order:

The car had cockpit pro, and I didn't like how the tach and speedo were basically occupying the same space (the very top edges of the display) as the steering wheel as it was adjusted. I am glad my car has the HUD.

The difference in driving dynamics between driving in comfort and driving in sport mode really make me happy I chose this car. The power comes on effortlessly and I like being able to choose when I want to hoon around and when I want to enjoy a gentler drive. The exhaust volume was perfect.

Coming from a daily driven manual car, I have to say the automatic will take some adjusting for me. I was willing to sacrifice a manual because remote start was certainly something I wanted in a car living in Western North Carolina (our mornings are cold). I instantly felt more engaged using the paddle shifters. The actual shifting felt incredibly quick and smooth. I really look forward to getting to more familiar with the ZF 8 speed.

I was driving on quite twisty roads and while the car felt planted, I do not think the car felt "heavy". Turn in was easy, but I was also trying not to scare the salesman

Overall the car really impressed. The car feels nimble with its size, and with the power and stable feeling I think people will love this car. That being said, I can't compare my experience to previous years so take these impressions with a grain of salt.
Appreciate 6
EXE462101.50
jmase248301.50
jphcbpa316.00
wk240i46.50
ASAP10187.50